Can you believe it? I just turned 20 last month! Time flies by so fast! Seems like it was only yesterday when I was the rosy-cheeked “Alice Bungisngis”, and now there’s no more “teen” beside my age! So you all know what that means, goodbye teenage life! Although, just between you and me, I don’t think there will be much of a difference. You know what they say-age is just a number! Ultimately, I am still the fun, adventurous, and ever curious Bea that you first saw on TV many years ago.
But after giving it much thought, I realized that turning 20 is still a milestone, and since I recently restarted this blogging journey, I thought about celebrating my 20th birthday by presenting 20 fun facts about me!
- I like to cook and bake. I like to bake crinkles, muffins, choco chips, and a bunch of other yummy treats!
- It doesn’t take a lot to make me happy. A fun time could be travelling and going out, or binge watching my favorite TV series at home.
- Hollywood TV series “Scandal,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Scorpion,” “Riverdale,” “Designated Survivor,” “Blindspot,” “Bones,” “13 Reasons Why” and “Suits” are my top titles to binge watch. I like crime and politics-related kinds of series.
- When I am not working, I like to shop at the mall, watch a movie, or have coffee with friends. It might look a bit “tita,” for some, but I don’t really care, haha!
- I have never been drunk, ever. I don’t party. I don’t like crowded places.
- I love going to bookstores. I like to read and learn about new things. I also like the scent of books- is that weird? Hahaha!
- I like going to the grocery and doing errands.
- Some of my favorite drinks are coffee and tea. Green tea is my go-to flavor because I don’t like the flowery taste of the other variants.
- When I was younger, I thought I was a really techie person. But it turns out, no pala. I am not as techie as I thought I was. I still have sooo much to learn when it comes to technology, and I am pretty excited about that. Bring it on!
- I have never ridden an MRT or LRT here in the Philippines (but I would like to try it!). I have ridden in trains in different countries.
- Food is life! I prefer bread over rice. I’m a self-confessed carnivore. I like sweets like chocolates, ice cream and crepes, but strangely enough I don’t eat cakes (I throw up) ☹
- My favorite color is black, (is that even a color?). But I recently had a thing for millennial pink, army green, navy blue and gray.
- One of my dreams and goals in life is to be a news anchor, and that dream is slowly but surely coming true! In fact, I have a show under GMA News and Public Affairs, the title of the program is “Good News” and it airs GMA News TV. One of my first shows was “Lovely Day,” an informative news and public affairs TV show which I co-hosted with miss Love Anover. I love hosting because I get to learn a lot and meet different and interesting people.
- Adventure is life-r! I like to do adventurous and sporty things like target shooting, mountain climbing and scuba diving (I am now a licensed open water diver, FINALLY!). In fact, to skydive in Dubai is part of my bucket list.
- I like adventures, but strangely enough I don’t even know how to ride a bike, I learned it once, but I don’t know yet if I still know how now. Haha.
- I want to enroll in a culinary school after finishing my current course.
- Maldives and Iceland are my top dream destinations.
- Coron, Palawan is my favorite go to beach destination. I just love the beaches over there!
- Pants > skirts. Shirts or polos > dresses. Sneaks > heels. But I always need to wear heels because I’m tiny. #Petiteproblems, hehe!
- I have a little sister, her name is Benice, and she’s 9 years old.